Join us as we once again celebrate the Feast Day of St. Francis next Sunday, October 1! We will have a combined celebratory service at 10 a.m. in the church (we will also have our regular 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. services). Following worship, we will enjoy fellowship, a potluck picnic, and special children’s activities! The church will provide main meat dishes and beverages, but you are asked to bring your own dish to share. The picnic and activities will be held in the back bowl and playground (weather permitting). See below for guidelines on what type of dish to bring and a breakdown of the day’s activities.
– During Children’s Chapel, we will have a special lesson on the life of St. Francis and observe a “Blessing of the Stuffed Animals.” Please have your children bring their favorite stuffed animal to church!
– For the picnic, if your last name begins with…
A-G, bring a vegetable or side dish
H-P, bring a salad
Q-Z, bring a dessert
– Join us after 10 a.m. worship in the back bowl for lunch, face-painting, and a balloon animal artist!
– The Blessing of the Animals will be at 2:00 p.m. in the front bowl. Bring your animals for this special service!
– Our monthly Recital and Choral Evensong service will take place as usual at 5:00 p.m.