- This event has passed.
Wednesday Night Dinner and Formation
March 30 @ 5:45 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:45 pm on Wednesday, repeating until May 11, 2022
On Wednesday nights during the school year, all members of our community and their friends are invited to join us for dinner and formation opportunities of all ages. We gather for dinner in Graves Hall at 5:45 p.m., then split into different groups around 6:30 p.m. This is a great opportunity to invite a friend or neighbor to experience St. Francis in the Fields.
Our formation offerings include:
- Crossroads: Children’s program with games, crafts, and Bible stories for those aged 2 months – 6th grade. Our Crossroads nursery is available for babies, toddlers and preschoolers. Our elementary through 6th grade will meet in the Martin Courtyard and spend as much time as possible outside, weather-permitting (Lower level/Martin Courtyard)
- Solid Rock: Youth Bible Study for Middle and High School students (Vicarage)
- Dive In: Adult formation program exploring different topics of faith and theology (Graves Hall)
- Divorce Care: A support and healing group for those experiencing divorce/separation (Miller Room)
- Choir: Angel Choir (Kindergarten through 2nd grade) 5:00 pm; Junior Choir (3rd through 8th grade) 5:00 – 7:00 pm; Senior Choir (9th grade through adult) 6:30 pm (Choir Room/Room 117)
Click here to pay in advance and save 10% for 14-week semester or cost is $10/adult meal and $5/youth or child meal.