Mission Driven Car Show
Each year on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, the Mission Driven Car Show takes place on the gorgeous lawn at St. Francis in the Fields Episcopal Church. Over 250 classic cars (and their owners and friends) from all over the area come together to enjoy food, friends, and fun.
All proceeds benefit the St. Francis summer youth missions in David, Kentucky and in the Dominican Republic. For more information on these missions, click HERE.
Some special things of which to take note:
- No entry fee for exhibitors (though an offering for the mission teams will be appreciated!)
- The first 150 exhibitors will receive a dash plaque, goodie bag, and be eligible for door prizes drawn every 30 minutes all day long
- Special commemorative posters are given to every exhibitor
- Great live music by Vested
- Incredible pig roast, burgers, brats, dogs, and much more
- 50/50 raffle
Top 125 entry awards covering all classes, foreign and domestic.
Additionally, there is a $100 cash prize and trophy for the club with the highest participation.
For additional information about the show or to volunteer for future shows, contact Bill Receveur at 502-327-8613.
For some photos of our most recent car show, click HERE.